Thursday, April 14, 2005

Comeback

I know I haven't posted in a while ... and no, it's not because I've given up my blog. I have just been very busy and consumed with everything happening in my life, not that it is much but it has just been keeping me more occupied than I like. I actually tried to post about 2 weeks ago and I lost everything that I wrote so I'm forced to just let you know that I'm still around.

I have also not had a chance to read your posts but promise to try to do so this weekend.

Just letting you know I'm still around ... and it was good to know that at least 1 person missed me (thanks MB).

Later.

4 comments:

CoolDestiny said...

Well, now I feel like a putz! Seeing that my other post actually made it here ... I didn't even check my page before I posted. I was so eager to communicate. well ... more of me to enjoy!!

SunsetMan said...

I wondered why I had two titles of "Comeback" on my RSS feed.

Too bad you do not have enough time to read blogs - - including your own :-)

*Hugs*

Angry Dog said...

Hey CD, glad to know you're still alive and blogging. I had also taken a hiatus from my blog as well, too many things to do over the past few weeks....have a good one!

Unknown said...

I missed you too :-(.....