Saturday, July 17, 2004

So Many Things, So Little Time

It's amazing how you schedule something to be done, say on a weekend or a day off and that one thing turns into 10!!
 
I took some more outstanding vacation ... just 3 days this time around and planned to get all my business done on the 1st day.  Needless to say I ended up doing so many other things along with what I had planned and will be going back to work with no more rest than I left with.  Why is life always like that?   It seems 24 hrs in a day just aren't enough.  Then you see all those other people who, are married, have children, a career, involved in Church, social clubs, charities and other events ... and they don't complain!  We don't have 1/2 of what they do but yet, we never seem to have enough time.  Well, the truth of the matter is that they have the same 24 hrs in a day that we do but the difference is how the time is managed.
 
Food for thought ...

No comments: