Friday, September 17, 2004

A Little About Me :)

1.WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Nioka
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Whirrr of the fan
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 7611
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chewy Granola Strawberry Yogurt
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Plum
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? HOT!!!!
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Olney
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Lips man .... those lips
10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? I like her a lot!
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Easy Like Sunday Morning
12. FAVORITE DRINK? Tropicana Tropical Fruit Punch
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Rum Cream
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Swimming
15. HAIR COLOR? Black
16. EYE COLOR? Brown
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Honey when I'm feeling realllly fun!!!
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? No siblings :(
19. FAVORITE MONTH? May
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I robot
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? May 14 (so cliche it ain't even funny)
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Nope
24. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? Happy endings with all the tears and shit!!
25. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.... winter? What winter??
26. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, Kisses and a whole lot more!
27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships!
28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate with Vanilla swirls
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO COMMENT? For sure
30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hhhhhmmmmm
31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone
32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Ok.
33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Aaahhh ..... The Triads
34. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Durex Condoms
35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Pictionary/Scrabble
36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Slept
37. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla scented candles
38. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? My baby ..... ain't that sweet!!!??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

vanilla scented candles? they are horrible nioka...try melon cucumber...you'll likey likey....then again my smell is way off right now. Have you spoken to that bitch Gilly?

Unknown said...

How come you don't blog about you and Olney? I wanna hear juicy stuff...c'mon Nioka, you know I don't have a life......

CoolDestiny said...

Dales, just like you count on me, I know I can count on you commenting on my rantings and ravings. I spoke to Gilly online briefly on Sunday. I cussed her out because she never calls me. I call her all the time. And hardly see her online. We spoke for a short while and not about much.

I don't blog about me and Olney because that is extremely personal to me. I've never been one to talk much about my relationships much so I guess that's why I don't. What you mean you don't have a life? My life was totally blank when you stopped blogging! I would say that I'm the one without a life! I have no friends really now to talk to apart from Olney so you guys are what keep me going when it comes to friends.