Monday, September 20, 2004

Today is A Sucky Day!!!

I'm just feeling in a foul mood right now. No really good reason. No, I'm not PMSing or anything. Had a wonderful weekend as well, so I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I'm at work... that could possibly be it. Lately I have just not been feeling the same level of enthusiasm I used to feel about work. I still keep my standard up for sure but it just isn't the same. I'm doing it because I have to and not because I want to or enjoy it. I do enjoy my work but feel that it is time for me to move on to an area that can challenge me a bit more. Something more in my line of interest. I am just not sure if I'll get the opportunity to really explore my creative side in this organisation.

I always say that you must motivate yourself and I have been doing a lot of that lately. I feel so pressured at times and I just hate having to tell people what to do especially when they should already know. It pisses me off big time. It's like I have to think for them and basically do their work. Maybe I should demand 10% of their salary every month to compensate for all of their work that I do. I don't know.

Maybe this is a sign that I need a change again. Whether it means to get a new job or start going back to school again .... only time will tell.

Some cheering up please ..... I'm feeling for it today! Big Time!

2 comments:

CoolDestiny said...

Thanks Colleen. Did you read Jason's blog? He has 204 posts so far or something!

Unknown said...

I think you should go back to school...