Thursday, October 21, 2004

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

I'm supposed to be going away to work for three (3) weeks. This means being away from home in a strange place (I've never been to BVI), with no one I know! That's scary when you really think about it. This is not the first time I've been asked to travel on behalf of my company. I've done this many, many times. Ever since I've been in my current relationship and these times pop up, it is always a very difficult time for me. Call me "wussy", "coward" or whatever. I hate being away from my man. It is absolute torture for me to be all the way wherever I am, and he's here. Not being able to call whenever I want, not seeing him, hearing him, not arguing, not being mushy, not making love or "fucking" ... [Serendipity ... that was for you :)], not doing stuff together. EVERYTHING ABOUT US BEING APART JUST SUCKS!!!

The trip has been delayed and I'm hoping it will be permanent although, I don't think so.

Gosh ... love is a wonderful feeling!

No comments: