Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sexy Panties

There is somethin about a thong or any sexy panty for that matter that just turns men on. I once had a friend that told me that he looked forward to when I do laundry so that he can see my sexy thong underwear hanging on the line to dry. He didn't say it but I suspect he may have taken a sniff or 2 from them too :). He just loves a g-string panty!

I have another friend who absolutely prefers a full undie to a thong. He's a rare case but to each his own.

I personally started wearing approximately 3 years and 7 months ago. I guess that is when I found my sexuality ... no, my sexuality has been present since I was a young one. The way I feel in a thong is exhilirating. It makes me feel 10 times sexier than I already know I am (talk about confidence!) Everytime I go shopping for clothes of any sort, I always end up buying at least 5 g-strings. I tend to buy the more unusual looking under wear. The standard lace and silk just don't do it for me so much now. I've graduated from those now and have been expanding my horizon into beads, chains, leather, zips ... anything that outside the norm in underwear. I just love stuff with a difference. There's nothing sweeter than unveiling your pride and joy panty to your man and he just goes absolutely wild at how sexy it is. I absolutely love that!

Wish I knew where all this undie-talk came from ...

No comments: