Wednesday, January 12, 2005

MIA

Well, I've been missing in action for a while and absolutely miss blogging. I have been checking your posts but really just haven't had the time to do any posting of my own. After returning from BVI right in the middle of the Christmas rush and work and all, I am now suffering from major burn out, brain drain and all those horrible things that tell you that you need to take a vacation! So, I'm working out my last year's vacation of 3 weeks and then I'll have more time to blog.

Nonetheless, rest assured I have much to talk about and will be doing so in the near future.

Thanks to all who have been stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okedoke, I'll check back. - Mad Bull

Angry Dog said...

Here's hoping for a prosperous new year with limited stress, nuff laughter, and plenty plenty blog entries!

Amanda said...

Welcome back! Hope you have a restful new year!

Cheers,

Unknown said...

Hoping to hear from you ......

Scratchie said...

I think I can be a patient person. I can wait and wait and wait and.....
We are being taught that Patience is a Virtue.
I know she is still alive. I saw her comments.
CoolDestiny?!? Hello CoolDestiny!
Hope you are OK. Just playing around with you :-)