Thursday, March 03, 2005

Whoa

Well, this vacation turned out to be busier than I thought, with my father's car in the shop, I am reduced to the insignificant job of "Chauffeur" for 2 days. I don't mind though because before I had my own ride, my dad's car was pretty much mine until he got a life!!!

Anyhow, just a quick note to say hi. Lots been going on but too much and a little bit too personal to blog about right now. I guess one day I'll get it all off my chest.

I however plan to have a wonderfully erotic and special weekend so I'll catch y'all next week!

Here's something fun for you to think about until my return:

Is there anything specific that you would like me to write about? Any burning questions you would like to ask? Anything at all??? Post them in your comments or email them to me ... I am anxious to see who will take this bait :)

Here fishie fishie fishie ...

4 comments:

Scratchie said...

the temperature on this blog just rose a few degrees. It's now just too hot for me. I'll catch you on the flip side of the weekend. enjoy it.

CoolDestiny said...

Ok Scratchie ... It got so hot you didn't leave a suggestion for a post ... c'mon ... it can't be that bad!

Mad Bull said...

Well, the obvious question that comes to mind is whatcha got planned for this weekend? Leave noting out!

Unknown said...

Well, I wanna hear about the weekend and the company you kept, but you never seem to blog about him.....