Monday, June 20, 2005

Insomnia ...

It's 3:26 a.m. and I've been up since 11:45 p.m.

The sleep just won't come. I'm somewhat used to this but gosh ... I wish I could get some sleep already. This will make for a miserable day at work later ... Ugh! The last thing I need is a sleepless night to make my day at work more unbearable than it already is sometimes.

Let me be more positive - Despite my lack of sleep tonight, I will have a wonderful, productive day at my place of employment!!! Really psyching myself up here aren't I???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, insomnia is not good...hope your day is ok and you will sleep tonight. I feel awful when that happens...sleep is so therapeutic. Dr. D.

CoolDestiny said...

Thanks Dr. D. I plan to leave work early today and try to get some sleep.

Mad Bull said...

Good try... let me know how it worked out...