Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Wow ... After All That

You cannot believe the relief I felt when I logged into my blog this morning and saw that all my posts, my work, my writings were restored by Blogger. It was almost a surreal feeling and I'm happy. The only drawback is that my original blog address http://cooldestiny.blogspot.com is now a dead end (tears, tears) ...

So, what I have done is called my blog http://cooldestinypt1.blogspot.com. My rejuvenated blog, My Secret Garden is now at http://cooldestiny2005.blogspot.com.

.

I hope I will not lose my readers as a result of this change and will try my utmost not to delete my blog ever again.

8 comments:

Mad Bull said...

So, which blog will you be using going forward, cooldestiny2005.blogspot.com or cooldestinypt1.blogspot.com?

CoolDestiny said...

cooldestinypt1

Angry Dog said...

Bwoy, I had the same question...good to see MB beat me to it still! Glad to have you back on the blogsphere again dhaling! Here's to many, many, many more posts and no more blog deletion! Hooray for Blogger btw :)

SunsetMan said...

Thanks for stopping by and giving me your updated address. I wondered what happen - - now I know. Good to hear that if you opps too bad Blogger can get it back. That's a relief.

Now I'm off to fix my links.

p.p. said...

Glad to have you back.

Unknown said...

Was wondering what happened to you. Glad to have you back.

Scratchie said...

Found you :)

CoolDestiny said...

Trouble, I believe this is your first comment. Thanks for stopping by and promise to read your blog back to front! Nice to know I'm linked to and that I was missed.