Monday, September 05, 2005

Rising Stars

I don’t know if you have been following Digicel’s Rising Stars competition. If you haven’t, you have been missing a exceptional display of talent! It is down to the final 4 and it is a stiff competition. This year’s rising stars finalists are of a high caliber. It is anybody’s race at this point.

For my international readers, Rising Stars is the Jamaican version of your American Idol. We have it all down to the Simon wanna be!

I’m rooting for Christopher Martin! The boy has talent and I think he has what it takes to make it in the music industry in Jamaica. Not sure about his ability to propel to the international scene but we’ll just have to wait and see.

I think I’ll enter next year! Have a good one y'all.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah the last show was good. The competition is neck to neck right now, it's hard to pic a winner at this point! I think this year's has better talent than the previous show.

I want the Diva to win! Yeah Portland girl fi mi money! Portland is the best!

Hey remember to add me to your blog links I'll add you when I up date my blog.

Mad Bull said...

Hey, what does this Christopher Martin look like... is he a chinese guy in his teens? I know a Christopher Martin who looks like that. I wonder if its him?

CoolDestiny said...

Christopher Martin is 100% black man. The competition is so stiff that I can't wait for Friday to see who is going to get voted off. I think it will be Face or Noddy Virtue ... but it's anybody's steal right now.

Stunner ... adding you shortly. I just haven't had the time!

Anonymous said...

Big up chris from de jago crew yu done know sey wi love you and wi naggo just siddung so and mek noddy beat yu.congrats on reaching the finals and keep your head up boy because we got your back.peace
love always.The JAGO CREW

Anonymous said...

noddy is number one, i love chris too but he's young and have alot ahead of him noddy is the man of the hour big up noddy respect everytime