Saturday, October 08, 2005

Oh No ... Not Again!

Once again, I will be away from home for 1 week. I will be travelling to Antigua for a training seminar next week and as such will need to be away from my man ... again. I know I should be used to this by now, but it's like everytime it happens, it is a little bit harder to deal with and not easier. We have accepted the fact that I will travel from time to time, but the thought of us being apart is absolute torture. I'm not sure who is more depressed about it, him or me ... but sometimes I think it is a welcomed break for him ... [you know how you men are :-)].

Anyway, today will be a busy day in preparation for the trip and for me to get as much lovin' to last me for the time I'm away!

Enjoy the weekend everyone and next week if I don't get to blog while I'm away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your trip to Antigua. And stock up on di lovin. LOL!

MissMargo said...

Safe journey

Mad Bull said...

Why you nuh tek him?