Sunday, December 04, 2005

Copy-catting

So, I'm up again at 12:52 a.m. It sucks being at home sometimes. If I was with the bf, I'd be fast asleep in his arms or doing other wonderful stuff in his arms :-) but I digress.

I have just copy-catted something from CrazySexyCool Bajan's blog ... streaming video on my blog page. I'm so tired of stealing stuff from blogs. I need to come up with something all on my own. Is that possible? I'm not a programmer and pretty much like my stuff simple but some of the things I see are just so darn cool. I find some blogs over do it with the graphics, some are elegantly simple, some are ostentatiously cool, some of them downright suck. Nonetheless, it's always good to hear music while you read so enjoy my current selection of Sean Paul's We Be Burnin' ... this song is tight!

Good morning and I'm going back to sleep now.

2 comments:

Deelze said...

Girl please....How do you think I found about the music myself?? I copied from another blogger!! I didn't know you could do things like that and once I saw it I was hooked, and I had to have it as well!!

So don't feel bad we all take something from someone else and make it our own!! Enjoy and have fun. I love Sean Paul. *smile*

I was up until 4 a.m. this morning myself and couldn't seem to go to sleep at all....I am definitely feeling you on the BF tip though!!

If only I had one we could be burnin together under the sheets!! ~LOL~

~Smooches~

Mad Bull said...

Yup, I take stuff like that from other people too. I see where you're posting your own pics now, so see, you are putting some of your own stuff up.