Monday, July 17, 2006

ATTENTION MEN - BE WARNED!!!

If you shop at Sam's Club or Costco, this may be useful to know. I
have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened
to me and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's Club or Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each
other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely today and tomorrow.

10 comments:

SunsetMan said...

That's sooo funny

Abeni said...

Lol or else is bare small change

Mad Bull said...

So where do I go to get robbed? ;-)

Hey, I'm trying to set up another blogger linkup. Interested? See my blog for more info/to comment/to set date and place...

CoolDestiny said...

Yes, I saw it and commented. I'll send my digits in an email and I'll try to make it this time. Friday night would be better for me though.

Unknown said...

I heard this one before, but they can steal my wallet anytime!

Campfyah said...

hha haha haha hahaha Most men should be lining up for Car washes with empty wallets.

Gela said...

lol. den mi dear,yu keep going back for 2nds, and 3rds?

Mad Bull said...

BTW, CD, can you make the blogger linkup earlier than 9:00 PM? Say 7:00 or 8:00PM. See the details on the same post on my blog... Right click and select "Open in a new browser window" here.

Unknown said...

Oh dear. It's not a complete loss though. You did get a little action.

Anonymous said...

after I get a car I'm heading straight over there