Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm A Little Stealer

Last ...

Last Cigarette: About 15 years ago

Last Alcoholic Drink: White Wine - December 30, 2005

Last Car Ride: Today, from the hairdresser

Last 'Romantic' Kiss: Today

Last Good Cry: Yesterday

Last Library Book: Benji

Last book bought:
Animal Farm - have never read it and heard so much about it so I bought it ... still haven't read it yet though.

Last Book Read:The DaVinci Code

Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Bad Boys II - pathetic ain't I?

Last Movie Rented: Who rents movies in this day and age of bootleg???

Last Cuss Word Uttered: Shit

Last Beverage Drank: Homestyle Fruit Punch

Last Food Consumed: Chicken nuggets from Island Grill

Last Crush: I haven't had a crush in such a long time. Last one would be ... ugh ... I don't know!!

Last Phone Call: 30 minutes ago from the BF

Last TV Show Watched: Monk - USA

Last Time Showered: 15 mins ago .... damn it's hot today!!

Last Shoes Worn: blue, white & yellow floral flip flops

Last CD Played: Madonna - Greatest Hits V1 (I still love her)

Last Item Bought: Elidel cream for my Excema

Last Download: Rihanna - Unfaithful

Last Annoyance: My father pulling up his shorts over his belly looking like Steve Urkel

Last Disappointment: My BF leaving my house. I hate it when he leaves :(

Last Soda Drank: Mountain Dew ... it was kinda flat. Think I left the bottle open in the fridge by mistake so all the fizz was gone.

Last Thing Written: My journal entry

Last Key Used: Front door key

Last Words Spoken: Ok, cool.

Last Sleep: last night

Last Ice Cream Eaten: Buckingham's MultiMania

Last Chair Sat In: The chair at my computer

Last Webpage Visited: http://smallislandgirl.blogspot.com

Now that was just fun. Thanks SIG!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just passin thru!

i was hoping you would have been at the linkup, once again, disappointed :(

Gela said...

last romantic kiss-today? cool!!!