Monday, November 22, 2004

Bad Jamaicans

Would you believe that in my aim to reduce my telephone bills while away from home, I finally made it to the Cable & Wireless office here to purchase a phone card. Upon asking for a phone card to call Jamaica, the agent told me that the cards do not work to Jamaica. She further said that it was discontinued because "the Jamaicans found a way to override the system and make calls to Jamaica for free using the card so they made it bad for everyone who wanted to call Jamaica".

Damn to them all who caused this!!!!

3 comments:

Scratchie said...

Bwoy we Jamaicans seen to be associated with every bandooloo in the book. We seem to look at ways to beat every single system.
My son would say "eediat ting dat!!

p.p. said...

Those pesky Jamaicans!

Amanda said...

That's awful. I hope you find a way to reach home somehow...

Cheers,