Saturday, May 07, 2005

Countdown

It is now approximately 1 week before the anniversary of the greatest event the earth has ever beheld. On this fateful day, the world changed forever. It was never to be the same. Any guesses??? No, it is not the anniversary of a world war, or the falling of the Berlin Wall or the end of Apartheid...

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Yes, next week this time, God's willing, I will be a year older. My birthday is more important to me than any other day in the year. Christmas and Valentines have nothing on my birthday. As usual, I have no plans for this grand occasion. I will be content in being able to celebrate it with the one I love and with whatever he will have in store for me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to you having a great birthday...hope he rocks your world. Love ya!

Mad Bull said...

Given the nature of the previous post, I guess we can guess what he has in store, huh? ;-)
Welcome back, and Happy Birthday when it comes

SunsetMan said...

Happy Birthday to us bulls. Hope you get what you want and need. Hugs for now.

Scratchie said...

Happy Birthday when it comes. Hoping he will make it extra special for you.