Thursday, May 19, 2005

You Thought I Was Missing?

Wow! What can I say! It has taken me 5 days to post in the aftermath of my birthday.

First of all, I had a wonderful birthday. I spent it with my bf. We didn't get to go out as planned because of the rain but we had a wonderful time at home, watching movies, having fun, etc. etc. etc. Sorry ... I'm a very private person and won't bore you with the sordid details. Sometimes I wonder why I have a blog since I don't really post about my personal life in any great way. Maybe eventually, I'll come around and start giving you the details of my escapades!!

I must say that I thanked God for blessing me with friends, family and loved ones, for keeping me safe throughout the last year and given me another year. I pray that he will continue to guide me, keep me and shelter me with his love.

2 comments:

Scratchie said...

Hi CD, I've been MIA for about a week so just catching up. Just to say that the blog allows us to let people into any facet of our lives that we choose. It really doesn't have to be the personal stuff. If the reader is interested in what aspects you offer then they will continue to drop by. If not then they can easily move on to what they are looking for. In other words, blog about what you are comfortable with. :)

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed your birthday...I did not forget...glad you had a wonderful day..days...love you.