Thursday, July 14, 2005

Home and Away

My job has once again called upon me to be away from home. This time, it's only for one week but any time away from my love is torture for me. I'm scheduled to leave on Sunday (provided Emily stays away from Jamaica) and return the following Saturday.

I don't mind the exposure and the change in scene but it is just not fun to be away from home, missing him terribly. At least I won't be alone as my colleagues will be there with me but it is just not the same.

Just letting you know that I may not be blogging during this time so not to worry ... I won't be in a coma or anything :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where are you going?

Scratchie said...

Take care CD, wifey and the Shorter One were to leave on Saturday but it looking rather unlikely at this point.

Mad Bull said...

T.G.F.T! (Thank God For That!)