Sunday, July 10, 2005

Once Again Spared

As you all would have heard by now, Hurricane Dennis was on path for Jamaica but once again we were spared the wrath of a full blown hurricane, suffering only storm winds and rain. It was still devastating to some areas but for the most part, we have again been blessed by God. I'm a little late in posting (as usual) but hope that everyone fared well on Thursday.

I'm a bit down in the dumps right now but will be getting that dirt off my shoulders and doing my thing.

Take care everyone.

4 comments:

-_- said...

I'm glad the hurricane didn't hit Jamaica (except for the rains). Praise God, all my fam down there are safe and sound. God is a wonder! :)

CoolDestiny said...

Thanks ... don't believe you've commented before. Thanks for making yourself seen :)

Unknown said...

We are all used to it by now....anyway glad you guys were spared....can't say the same about this side.

Scratchie said...

Glad to hear that you made it through OK. The little bit of rain and the breeze I can deal with. Not sure we would have survived the full hundred of Dennis at all.