Monday, November 14, 2005

Real Quick Post

Well, I logged on just now to write briefly about my weekend, only to see this constant message:

"Scheduled Outage at 9PM PST"

indicating blogger will be down at that time ... so, my post will be even briefer ... (is that a word?) ...ok ... more brief!

Had a fairly good weekend. Had a killer migraine headache on Saturday, but I thoroughly enjoyed the BF taking wonderful care of me.

On Sunday, had to go to the car wash and have concluded that going to the car wash is one of the biggest time wasters ever known. I got to my car wash at 9:15 a.m. They open at 9 and I was car # 27. I didn't leave until 2:38 p.m. which was too late for me to get my laundry or my hair and nails done. So, you can imagine the sight of my hair and nails ... not all bad still, but definitely not looking as spankin' as my car ... it clean yu si!

Also, on Sunday, I started feeling a sharp pain in my wrist/hand middle and I am fearing that I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Will be getting that checked out cause that would severly impact my entire life!!

Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with the doc. I definately wouldn't be staying there, would go do it myself.

Sometimes I feel some slight pains in my hands, after using the keyboard extennsively. I normall y take a break and massage and streach my hands. Seem to work. Buut if you have a good jealth plan don't hesitate to check it out!