Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm A Survivor

As you can see, I have not had a chance to post since I've gone back to work as predicted. I'm very pooped and glad that the weekend is here! I have a lot to write about, lots of crap happened this week which I will be sharing with you in the blogosphere.

This is just a quick note to let you know I'm still around, haven't forgotten you and have actually sneaked in a read or 2 on some of your blogs in those moments when I felt like I was going to break something at work. You helped me to survive.

Later dudes and dudettes.

5 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Waiting eagerly...

Deelze said...

Glad to hear you're doing good....despite your woes! *smile*

Looking forward to reading about your adventures....

Keep smiling.

~Smooches~

Scratchie said...

good to hear from you CD. Take the work one step at a time.

MissMargo said...

Work Blows! I'm sorry that you're back to the grind. It's never fun to go back to work. Worse than school after a great summer.

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you. Looking forward to your new posts.