Monday, January 16, 2006

It's All Over :-(

Well, it's back to work for CoolDestiny. After a much enjoyful, restful vacation, I must go back to doing my job. This will mean I won't have as much time on my hands as I did these last 4 weeks,
and as such, may not check your blogs till on the weekends. However, if I can manage to steal
some time at work to sneak in a blog fix :-), I most definitely will and also when I get home from work if I'm not totally pooped out.

You have all been great company though during my rest time and for that I say kudos to you!!

Peace Out.

3 comments:

Deelze said...

Sorry your vacation is over....

Hope you did a lot with the time you had off!!

Ah sookey sookey now....the Sean Paul song is jammin, oh yeah party up in hear at CD's place!! *smile*

~Smooches~

Scratchie said...

Hush...so it go. I know what you mean about the blog thing though. Kinda in the same boat. Boy do I miss my little corner :(

Unknown said...

I know the awful back to work feeling, i hate it too. Going back to the S.H.I.T at work. Don't overwork yourself though!