Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tagged by Becky

Becky Banton tagged me from about 2/2/06. In my state of trying to remain calm at work, I've decided to do this meme!!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) ScienceWoman
2) Professor Me
3) Mon
4) BeckyBanton
5) CoolDestiny

Next select five people to tag:
1) Lady Serendipity
2) Baby Blue Lee
3) Miss Margo
4) Bajan Queen
5) Abeni

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In my 2nd Year at University doing my diploma

What were you doing 1 year ago?
On this exact day last year, I was basking in the moment of having received roses for Valentine's Day from the BF

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Planters Cashew Halves
3. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
4. Bubbilicious Gum
5. Granola Bars

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Take A Bow - Madonna
2. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
3. We Be Burnin' - Sean Paul
4. Infiltrate - Sean Paul (Baby Blue Lee should remember this one)
5. Hard & Stiff - Shabba Ranks (Lady Serendipity ... sweet memories right??)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Ok, being a millionaire in Jamaica does not offer much options so ...
1. Pay off my car loan (J$300,000)
2. Help my BF a new car
3. If any is left, some clothes.
4. Sorry, my million dollars is done!
5. Done! Done!

Five bad habits:
1. Over-analyzing a situation
2. Asking too many questions
3. Falling asleep with my TV on
4. Not hanging up/putting away my clothes when I do my laundry
5. Letting work related issues get to me

Five things you like doing:
1. Having Sex
2. Reading Blogs
3. Cooking & Baking
4. Watching TV (Sitcoms)
5. Making people smile/laugh

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Baggy MC Hammer pants
2. Spandex tights
3. Tie Die anything (at least, not in public anyway)
4. Clogs
5. Shocking Colour Nail Polish

Five favorite toys:
1. Hehehe ... naughty naughty naughty stuff, not bought, but in the flesh!
2. PC
3. Cell Phone
4. My Car
5. My hair brush

Catch You!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nioks
Check out this blog "www.newyorkhack.blogspot.com". Oh I also have big news for you.

CoolDestiny said...

LTTPOT, I'm so glad to hear from you!!! What big news? I need to talk to you bad! I have some news for you too! We have got to connect!

I will check out that blog as well.

Scratchie said...

Just saying Hi....

Unknown said...

I would love to pay off my car and school loans :(

Abeni said...

CD-I did this before when some one had tagged me.I'll dig it up and tell you where you can check it