Friday, May 12, 2006

It's My ...............

I am thoroughly looking forward to my Birthday this Sunday. Unlike my friends who are the same age as me and are in despair at getting older, I look forward to my birthday every year. It's been a long time since I've done anything on my birthday so my honey and I will be going to Montego Bay for the weekend. I'm very much looking forward to it. I actually got a surprise at work today by getting a beautiful bouquet from my new manager who is based in Barbados! I didn't tell her it was my birthday but she found out somehow and has given my b-day a great start.

So, say prayers and make wishes that I'll have a wonderful weekend!!

And ... Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers who read my blog!

8 comments:

Rev Island said...

Happy birthday when it comes - its my 2 year old nephew's birthday on Sunday as well.

p.p. said...

Happy Birthday fellow May 14-er.

I hope you enjoy it.

dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Scratchie said...

Happy belated CD...hope it was all you expected and more. Love and live life to the max.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your special day.

Omni said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! xo

Omni

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Deelze said...

Happy B'day my dear!

I hope you have many many more!

I hope you have a wonderful day as well. *muah*

~Smooches~