Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Breather ... Well, Kinda ...

Today and tomorrow, I get a day away from the office to attend a training session put on by my company. It is still hectic but at least it is away from the normal hustle, bustle and stress of my office.

The sessions are for managers and should help to do be better at managing people and coaching the people we supervise. It is interesting to hear the various points of views and experiences from others in the organization because you know at that point that you are not alone in dealing with major crap. It also gives you an opportunity to learn from other people and also to share knowledge.

Apart from that all is well with me. Looking forward to the weekend so I can rest!

More time everyone.

1 comment:

Scratchie said...

Enjoy the training and the weekend CD.