Sunday, August 14, 2005

"... That's Her"

A friend of mine sent me this email and I wanted the ladies to tell me if this is the kind of guy they want. I found it a bit interesting because each of us as women have different needs when it comes to a man. We have seen women who stay in abusive relationships because they think that is the man's way of showing his "love" for them. Some women want a man they can boss around, and some of us want the guy described below. What's your choice ladies???? I wanna know!!

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,

Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,
Who holds your hand in front of his friends,
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about
you and how lucky he is to have you.
Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

6 comments:

New Girl said...

I think it's a quaint concept for a email chain-like all emails that are forwarded relentlessly. However, I don't think it's real life.

That's why people get caught up in affairs and the like-looking for something like that, as real life gets in the way.

Maybe I am just jaded.

Thanks for sharing. :-)

CoolDestiny said...

Wow! It is great seeing a comment from you. Hope all is well with ya! Checking out your link as I write.

Scratchie said...

I liked this thought......

CoolDestiny said...

Kruti, thanks for stopping by!

Trouble, your response is to typically male ... but that doesn't take away from the truth of the statement you have made. I think I should put a disclaimer on my blog to say that not all thoughts shared express my own personal opinion.

I agree with you though and a lot of women make the mistake of trying to change their man, make them into the person they want and only frustrate themself to a frazzle when that doesn't materialize.

My stance is, no one is perfect. Every one has flaws and it is just a matter of deciding for your own personal sanity what you can live with and what you can't. There will never be a "fit like the final puzzle piece" as you put it and until more women accept that reality, we'll just be a bitter race of man haters who become lesbians!!

Lucky for me though, I'm one of the "WISE" ones who realized this earlier on in life and am completely happy with my man, flaws and all the good that comes with him!!!

SunsetMan said...

If you find a man like that watch out that its not just an act to: trifle with your affections, have you to support him, steal your money or worst. Maybe there are men like that, but they are extremely rare. Some men may act like that once-in-awhile but not all the time. Most of us men are flawed and need a good women to kept us on the straight and narrow.

Omni said...

*I* wouldn't want a man like that, even assuming he was genuine; I'm not sure there are ANY behaviors you could describe that would be a requirement in my eyes, because good men act in all sorts of ways.