Sunday, August 28, 2005

Can you tell I'm going through an identity crisis?

This is the 3rd time in 2 days I've changed the template for my blog. I wish blogger would come up with some new cool templates for me to choose from. I've just not found the one that makes me say, "Yes, this is the template I want to keep for as long as this blog is in existence".

One of the most unique blogs I've seen is Supine Fever. I've not read her in a while come to think of it, but I just like the look of the blog.

So my apologies for the constant change of template ... and again, here is an invitation to all my technologically advanced blogger friends who can help me to add a little excitement to my blog templates. As you can see, I've tried to make it a little different with my headers, etc ... but it's still just blaaaahhhhh!!!! Help!

No comments: