Saturday, August 27, 2005

What A Night ...

It rained most of last night. I fell asleep early and got up a little after 12 to the sound of drizzling raindrops. It started to rain harder and is still raining on and off right this minute.

I absolutely love the rain. It is one of the most erotic pieces of nature for me. I enjoyed it immensely last night, listening to the raindrops beat against my roof and window. I was so tempted to get in the nude and go outside, stand there and let it pound my body. Crazy thoughts but I couldn't because there are about 3 pervert men who live in close proximity who I've caught eyeing my ass as I go up my stairs on a daily basis, especially when I'm in shorts.

The rain is kinda putting a "damper" (no pun intented of course) on me getting my car washed! It is absolutely dirty having not been washed for about a week now ... gotta get that done today!

I would love for this rain to continue through into tonight so that I can make the most of it in those erotic ways I love so much ...

Catch you later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the sweetest things in life being in your bed all curled up in your sheets and hearing the rain falling outside.

Marc M said...

I hate when there is too much rain; but on the right occassion it does have a very sensual and erotic feel to it.

CoolDestiny said...

Thanks for stopping by SM.