Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Perfect Man

Well, it's another weekend, another Saturday night and I'm in the comfort of home, alone tonight which is a plus. I'm cutely attired in a very very short mini jeans skirt, a tank top with no bra, hair simply pulled back in one, lip gloss and my million dollar smile! I'm feeling pretty!

Today I checked a friend of mine who is my constant supply of boot leg DVDs and he asked me if I wanted to watch the movie "The Perfect Man". My response to this was not the expected response from the fairer sex, but I basically hissed my teeth and asked him what else he had. I ended up taking Four Brothers, Devil's Rejects, The Skeleton Key and Passa Passa 37 :-). Now, why did I respond in that unexpected manner? I told him that no such thing exists and I really don't think I should subject myself to another hollywood attempt to paint this wonderful picture of the lonely mother and a daughter playing matchmaker by inventing an imaginary man who is "perfect" to woo her mother and find a real life suitor to play the part. Sorry, I'm not feeling that B-S right about now. With all the talk Trouble and I have been doing about the perfect opposite sex partner, the dos and don'ts of coupling, I just felt it prudent of me to say .... we all know there's no perfect person, no one that will meet all our every criteria ... but there is someone out there for us to make our knees wobble, our heart melt, our face flush a deep deep red (for ladies) and whatever happens to the male species when they have found "The One".

Quite a lame rant for a Saturday night but ... what the hell ...

3 comments:

Scratchie said...

Hi CD, I think I'll leave this topic alone. I'm fine with my wife as life partner. I think we've done quite well together so far.

Unknown said...

Bootlegs are cool...at least you wont feel too bad if the move sucks.

CoolDestiny said...

Stunner,
Thanks for stopping by! I just love when I get new commenters, especially from yaad! Will be checking you out.

Sratchie, good for you!