Sunday, August 28, 2005

Damn Those Spammers

It is with deep regret that "Patience Is A Virtue" has been forced to make the process of posting a comment on this blog a little bit more time consuming. This is as a result of the increase in the number of spammer comments I have been receiving on my blog in recent times.

As you can appreciate, one must protect all assets from any impending danger. My computer, my soulmate and friend will only suffer from potential viruses included in said spammer comments and as such, the necessary measures have been taken to address this issue.

Effective immediately, all my commenters will be required to do the "Word Verification" aspect of commenting as offered by Blogger.com for this explicit purpose.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change in procedure but welcome any suggestions from you, my faithful techny-savvy commenters, that may be a more hassle-free solution to the problem.

Yours sincerely,
CD ... fed up with those f**kin' spammers!

No comments: